Business Support & Helpdesk Services
“eAppSys provides expert Service and Support for Oracle Applications and Oracle Database technologies.”
Our support services are delivered by a cross-functional team of consultants with several years experience in all oracle modules and expertise in development, implementation, enhancement and support, training, project management and business analysis.
We offer a wide range of ongoing support and development options for clients running the Oracle eBusiness suite, from entry level support to full 24×7 operations.
Our service model provides full flexibility of locations and a range of delivery options to meet client needs. We offer onsite and offshore support ranging from Helpdesk through to upgrades and enhancements.
Support Services for Oracle Modules
- Oracle EBS R12 Applications Functional and Technical Support ( HCM/FIN/SCM/CRM/Istore)
- Oracle Applications Database Administration
- Oracle Analytics and Reporting Support (OBIEE/OBIA/Others)
- Local Government pension extracts/third party extracts
- Local Government business extensions
- Third party integration issues
- Payslip customizations
- Data quality issues
- Payroll-Finance Costing issues
- Enhancing Discoverer reports
- Oracle HCM Cloud Migrations
- Hybrid cloud integrations (On-Premise – Cloud)
Common Queries (a.k.a FAQs)
As an independent provider of support services, eAppSys has built up a repository of issues and resolutions that we can tap into for quick and efficient resolution. As we service multiple customers, we are able to maintain high levels of depth and breadth of expertise that would generally be cost prohibitive for end-customers.
A common dilemma facing many companies is the security of their data, especially when the onsite/offshore delivery model is used. We have strict internal processes to maintain data security. For specific requirements on security, we are able to review the same with the customers and determine necessary access restrictions.
Yes. We do provide trial period for support. Please drop an email to email@example.com with all your requirements. We are happy to help you.