Oracle Hyperion SmartView
Oracle Smart View for Office (Smart View) provides a common Microsoft Office interface designed specifically for Oracle’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI). Using Smart View, you can view, import, manipulate, distribute and share data in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint interfaces. It is a comprehensive tool for accessing and integrating EPM and BI content from Microsoft Office products.
Smart View Key capabilities
- Ability to integrate EPM and BI data directly from the data source into Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
- Full ad hoc and free-form analysis capabilities for Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, Oracle Essbase, Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Full ad hoc and free-form analysis capabilities for Oracle EPM Cloud data sources, including Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud, Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud, and Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud
- Data access from Relational or multidimensional sources
- An alternative, Office-based interface for leveraging EPM on-premises and cloud product data entry forms
- Ability to create data perspectives for end users called Smart Slices
- Ability to dynamically refresh EPM and BI data across Office documents with a single click
- Ability to perform selective, multi-page import of Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting documents.