Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting
Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting generates highly formatted, book-quality financial and management reports that are GAAP compliant. Today’s technology lets organizations facilitate and improve their financial reporting and analysis. For instance, Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting creates and distributes compliant financial reports and management reporting book sets. Oracle’s Hyperion® Financial Reporting – System is a powerful tool for designing and presenting analytic data graphically. You can design traditional financial report formats such as cash management reports, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
You can also designnontraditional formats for financial or analytic data that include text and graphics.
Financial Reporting Components
- Report Designer – In Financial Reporting Studio – Enables you to create, edit, or delete report objects, reports or snapshot reports.
- Explore In Financial Reporting Studio – Enables you to create, open, save, and delete folders and store report objects, reports, and snapshot reports. ❍In Financial Reporting Workspace – Enables you to open stored files, create folders, export and import files, and set up e-mail links to folders, reports, and snapshot books.
- Book Editor – In Financial Reporting Workspace – Provides the capability of creating a book of reports, which can be saved as a book or a snapshot book.
- Scheduler – In Financial Reporting Workspace-Enables you to schedule a batch and view the status of batches that are scheduled for future processing.
- Batch Editor – In Financial Reporting Workspace-Enables you to add objects to a batch job, remove objects from a batch job, schedule a batch, and indicate whether or not you want the batch deleted after it runs.
- Workspace – The tasks you can perform are based on your user rights. ❍In Financial Reporting Studio – If you are Report Designer or Global Administrator, you can create, edit, or delete report objects, reports or snapshot reports in the designer Studio workspace or work with reports and report objects in Studio explore.
Rich user experience
- Brings powerful online analytics processing (OLAP) directly to the business user.
- Gives users an extensive choice of interfaces, including Microsoft Office and Oracle reporting tools.
- Quickly and easily develop and manage analytic applications that can forecast likely business performance levels.
- Perform “what-if” analyses for varying conditions.
Open, scalable, and secure
- Enables detailed analysis of terabytes of data for thousands of simultaneous users, providing up-to-the-minute, dependable information.Please let me know if you have any doubt.